In anticipation of Jim Groom‘s visit on Friday, we’ve already asked you to check out his current open-education project, ds106.us. You might also want to read his blog, http://bavatuesdays.com. We’re really looking forward to his visit, and hope that you’re ready for what will no doubt be a lively morning of discussion. If you have questions for Jim or about his work that you want to share with the group in advance of Friday, please feel free to leave them in the comments here.
- active learning
- Brooklyn as Lab
- City Tech events
- Developmental Courses
- digital platform
- digital resources
- First-Year Experience
- Gen Ed
- Gen Ed example
- general education
- Jim Groom
- John Bean
- Mathematics Education
- peer review
- New Forms for the New Year | Ground Control on How can we use the open digital platform?
- Sandra Cheng on Jane Jacobs and Baby D
- Maura A. Smale on Questions for the Workshop
- More Instructional Technology Themes in this blog — or — a blog on blogs | Things I say to my BlackBoard students on Jim Groom’s visit–listen in!
- viviana on Questions for the Workshop
I have a question, why the hell did you invite that loser?
Why? we had a premonition that it would help ease his eduwoes.
Now I get it!!!!!!!!!!!
but can you teach it?! and can we learn it?!
I heard he pilfered it all from steven downs