- active learning
- Brooklyn as Lab
- City Tech events
- Developmental Courses
- digital platform
- digital resources
- First-Year Experience
- Gen Ed
- Gen Ed example
- general education
- Jim Groom
- John Bean
- Mathematics Education
- peer review
- New Forms for the New Year | Ground Control on How can we use the open digital platform?
- Sandra Cheng on Jane Jacobs and Baby D
- Maura A. Smale on Questions for the Workshop
- More Instructional Technology Themes in this blog — or — a blog on blogs | Things I say to my BlackBoard students on Jim Groom’s visit–listen in!
- viviana on Questions for the Workshop
Tag Archives: Openlab
How can we use the open digital platform?
How will you be able to use the Openlab, our open digital platform? How could students, other faculty, and administrators use it? Here are some examples from digital platforms in use at other colleges that use the same applications we … Continue reading
Posted in Instructional Technology Tagged digital platform, Openlab 7 Comments