As we gear up for the first of our summer workshops, it might be good to have a place where we might gather questions you’d like us to be sure we get to (anything from ‘how do I change the name of a site?’ to ‘can the site do X?’). Feel free to email Scott directly or add them as comments to this post, and we’ll be sure to deal with them. Hope you’re all well!
- active learning
- Brooklyn as Lab
- City Tech events
- Developmental Courses
- digital platform
- digital resources
- First-Year Experience
- Gen Ed
- Gen Ed example
- general education
- Jim Groom
- John Bean
- Mathematics Education
- peer review
- New Forms for the New Year | Ground Control on How can we use the open digital platform?
- Sandra Cheng on Jane Jacobs and Baby D
- Maura A. Smale on Questions for the Workshop
- More Instructional Technology Themes in this blog — or — a blog on blogs | Things I say to my BlackBoard students on Jim Groom’s visit–listen in!
- viviana on Questions for the Workshop
Please remind me where we are supposed to meet on July 12-13 and what time. Do you also have an agenda for that day?
Hi Viviana, we’ll meet from 10-4 on those days in the library’s big classroom, Rm. A540. Enter the library on the 4th floor of the Atrium, head upstairs and turn right to get to the classroom.
We don’t have the agenda finalized quite yet but will share it when we do.