Tagsactive learning announcements assignments background bibliography blogging breakthroughs City Tech events computational thinking CUNY CUNY Academic Commons Developmental Courses digital platform digital resources discussion documentation expectations Feb4 Feb25 Feynman First-Year Experience Gen Ed Gen Ed example general education Jan28 Jeannette Wing Jim Groom John Bean Literature Review lit review Mar11 Mathematics Mathematics Education notes questions reading reflections research suggestions Summerfield support WAC welcome Writing Zotero
- New Forms for the New Year | Ground Control on How can we use the open digital platform?
- Sandra Cheng on Jane Jacobs and Baby D
- Maura A. Smale on Questions for the Workshop
- More Instructional Technology Themes in this blog — or — a blog on blogs | Things I say to my BlackBoard students on Jim Groom’s visit–listen in!
- viviana on Questions for the Workshop
Tag Archives: expectations
I love reading policy reports and position papers. Think what you like, I just do. I’d like to pass along two recent reports from the Pew Charitable Trust, one of my favorite think tanks. The first report “paint(s) a rich … Continue reading
Breakthroughs Doug and Michelle: robotics. Eg: computer on Jeopardy. Jetson-type world. Decision-making AI. Basic computer skills plus more Viviana: re AI that’s already done in telemedicine, nanotechnology; spaceships that go farther in space. In teaching, use a hologram to produce … Continue reading